- STUDENTS MUST USE NSU EMAIL ACCOUNTS TO REGISTER.
- Appointments are 45 minutes long and are scheduled in Eastern Standard Time (EST).
- If you have any questions, or if you need an appointment time outside the ones listed, please call us at 954-262-4644.
1. Grad/Professional Students - Online - Graduate/professional students from any discipline can schedule online appointments. We use Zoom for these sessions.
2. Undergrad Students - Monday-Friday - Sherman Library - Undergraduate students can schedule in-person appointments at the Sherman Library, 4th Floor, Room 430.
3. Undergrad Students - Weekends - Online Only - Undergraduate students can schedule online appointments. We use Zoom for these sessions.
- IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT
- Graduate students: only use schedule #1. Graduate Students - Online.
- Undergraduate students (freshman through senior): only use schedules #2-3.
- Please do not use a schedule that does not match your academic level.
8. Undergrad Students - BIOL 1500 - Monday-Friday - Sherman Library - only for undergrads enrolled in BIOL 1500.